Photo
Gallery

The Hotel has two wings: Ala Bustillo and Lago Moreno. The first wing is our signature building, openend in 1940. Lago Moreno wing was built in 2007. The 205 rooms in the Hotel are inspired in the warmth of the scenery, creating cosy and luminous spaces that everywhere reflect Patagonian style.

For the convenience of family groups, there are connected or adjoined rooms.