PROMOTION: FACEBOOK SUPERSALE FOR LLAO LLAO LOVERS
01. Participation in this Promotion implies knowledge and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Llao Llao Resorts SA (hereinafter, the "Organizer") holds the exclusive right to interpret these in case of unforeseeable or unforeseen situations that could alter the spirit of the Promotion, communicating so previously and immediately to the relevant enforcement authority in order to approve possible changes prior to their implementation, and to the participants.
02. The promotion will take place from 00:00 am on February 14th to 11:59 pm on February 15th 2013, considering argentine time (hereinafter the "Promotion").
03. To take part in the promotion participant shall: I) Login to the Facebook website (www.facebook.com), II) have an active account; III) enter username IV) become a fan of the application pertaining to Llao Llao. The way to become a fan is by accepting an invitation sent by another user friend within the social network or through the Llao Llao advertising on the page.
04. All persons entering Llao Llao Facebook may qualify for a rate with fifty percent (50%) discount on the rack rate (BAR) on February 14th and 15th, 2013 both included, and/or until supplies last of 15 rooms per day altogether, from Suite category available via llaollao.com booking engine. In order to have access, you must click the www.llaollao.com/ online reservations button, choose the date, select the rate called SUPER SALE, and make the booking. The purchase must be for a minimum of two (2) nights. Payment of the reservation must be indefectibly performed within five (5) days of the booking confirmation. The booking is not cancellable or refundable and is only valid for stays from February 22nd to March 21st, 2013, included and subject to availability.
05. These Terms and Conditions are available in the Llao Llao Resorts SA Buenos Aires office (1300 Maipu St., 1st. floor in the city of Buenos Aires) on the Llao Llao website (www.llaollao.com.ar) and the Llao Llao corresponding application within the Facebook page.
06. Excluding requirements to participate in the Promotion: Participants must be natural persons over eighteen (18) years of age, age at the time of entry. Forms must contain complete and reliable information.
07. The Organizer shall in no case be liable for failures in computer or communication equipment, power supply, telephone lines, the Internet, or by technical malfunction, human error or deliberate actions of third parties that may disrupt, suspend or interrupt the normal development of the Promotion.
08. Participants shall be considered to have given their consent upon completion of the corresponding Form with their personal data. These data will be stored in a database owned by Llao Llao Resorts SA, which may be used by itself or its affiliates for the purpose of sending advertising and / or promotional material by any means deemed appropriate, including graphic or print media, or sending email, having in all cases to subscribe the consent according to the terms of Law 25.326 and its amendments and complementary norms.
09. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, modify the duration of the Promotion, make changes to any of the specified items giving, when appropriate, proper communication and advertising and conducting, where applicable, the necessary legal procedures. The Organizer may suspend or modify all or part of these Terms and Conditions when situations arise which are not attributable to the Organizer, without implying any right of compensation for participants. The Organizer will be the only one with authority to decide on any situation not covered by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions taken in this regard shall be final and unappealable.
10. This Promotion will be broadcast through the following means of mass communication: communication on Llao Llao Resort Facebook page.
11. Any relationship generated under the Promotion between the Participant and the Organizer shall be ruled and coordinated in total subjection to the laws of Argentina, with the participant renouncing to any other law whose application he or she may be entitled to. Any dispute or legal proceedings arising between the Organizer and participant shall be settled in the Court of the City of San Carlos de Bariloche, whatever the cause of action or claim, with express waiver to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
|Llao Llao Resorts S.A. Av. Bustillo KM 25.
San Carlos de Bariloche (RIO NEGRO) Argentina.